1.Simple and practical PC control software, you can export Touchstone (snp) files for various radio design and simulation software through PC software.
2.The improved frequency algorithm can use the odd harmonic extension of si5351 to support the measurement frequency up to 900MHz.
3.The metal shield is designed to reduce the external interference and improve the measurement accuracy.
4.The 50535-300MHz frequency range of the si5351 direct output provides better than 70dB dynamic.
5.The extended 300M-600MHz band provides better than 60dB of dynamics, and the 600M-900M band is better than 50dB of dynamics.
1.This is a DIY product that provides perfect vector network measurement capabilities in the size of a credit card.
2.It includes a 2.8-inch touch screen and 500mAh battery, which can be used offline for 2 hours.
3.The TX/RX method can measure the complete S11 and S21 parameters.
● PCB: 54mm x 85.5mm x 11mm (without connectors and switches)
● Measurement frequency: 10KHz ~ 1.5GHz
● RF output: -13dbm (maximum -9dbm)
● Measuring range: 70dB (50kHz-300MHz), 60dB (300M-600MHz), 50dB (600M-900MHz)
● Port SWR: <1.1
● Display: 2.8 inch TFT (320 x240)
● USB interface: USB type-C communication mode: CDC (serial)
● Power supply: USB 5V 120mA, built-in 300mAh or 500mAh battery, maximum charging current 0.8A
● Number of scanning points: 101 (fixed)
● Display tracking: 4, mark: 4, save settings: 5
● Net weight 165g
● English version
1 x NanoVNA Host
1 x USB Type-C DataCable
2 x 30mm SMA male to Male RG174 RF Cable
1 x SMA Simple Calibration Kit
1 x SMA Female to Female Connector
1.Please allow 1-2mm errors due to manual measurement.
2.Item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different on your computer monitor since monitors are not calibrated same.